Since Beauty Bulb launched The Brand Book UK in May 2021, it’s fast become the go-to digital hub to match beauty and wellness brands with leading UK retailers. In less than a year, they’ve had 70 well-known retailers and e-tailers jump on board including Boots, Amazon, The Hut Group, Space NK, QVC, Holland&Barrett, Superdrug, Content Beauty and Liberty.
The Brand Book showcases new, upcoming and exciting brands from all over the world which in turn, helps Buyers to build and expand their categories.
Re-thinking business as usual, the concept was created to super-charge sales for both sides. It is super simple, productive, environmentally better and crucially saves a huge amount of time and money. Working exactly like a digital trade show, the platform ensures the best introductions and connections for brands in a super-affordable way.
In fact, it’s been so successful in the UK, that it has gone GLOBAL and Beauty Bulb has this week introduced both The Brand Book Europe and The Brand Book Rest Of World. They have on-boarded over 150 global retail and distributor partners including Watsons, Amazon USA, Zalando, JC Penny, Clicks and Marionnaud.
Beauty Bulb is offering all CEW UK member brands an exclusive 10% discount from their Brand Book subscription – please contact [email protected] for more information on accessing your one time member discount code.
Commenting on the Global platform launch, Founder Faye Speedie said “The response to The Brand Book UK has been phenomenal. We were approached by international retailers and distributors from the get-go, which made the global expansion a natural next step. The tech platform is at the core of our digital hub but there is a human element to all that we do. The world has changed and the platform was created in response to this seismic shift with a clear goal of simplifying what is normally a very expensive and time-consuming process for beauty brands, retailers and distributors. Our long-term goal is to be the leading, global digital service specifically for the beauty & wellness industry”
The Brand Book is a virtual business community making much-needed introductions and helping businesses by:
- Supporting sales and profit growth
- Saving weeks and months of searching for and trying to connect with the correct contacts
- Showcasing global brands to 150+ leading global beauty retailers & distributors
- Saving upwards of £15k + spend per tradeshow
- Saving £1000’s, time and air miles used on meetings and tradeshow travel
- Brands pay a one-off, annual fee with no additional costs or commissions and retailers and distributors use the platform free of charge
- Supporting new business development strategies in a quick, easy and affordable way
- Delivering brand info straight to inboxes of key decision-makers
- Sharing regular brand updates with retailers & distributors
- Acting exactly like a digital tradeshow, The Brand Book brings retailers & distributors to detailed brand pages
- Acting as a cost-effective tool that delivers speedy introductions