This week CEW Inc shared an exclusive makeup consumer report in partnership with NPD for CEW members.
“Women in the U.S. are returning to their previous makeup routines as they resume pre-pandemic activities, and are even wearing more of it compared to one year ago. This special NPD report for CEW members provides insights into women’s attitudes toward makeup, shopping behaviour and purchasing influences, and brand awareness, usage, and perceptions. It answers the following questions, and more, to provide beauty retailers and manufacturers with an authentic profile of today’s makeup consumer.”
- What are the most important factors consumers consider when purchasing makeup?
- What is the top makeup product worn by women?
- Which products are experiencing the highest increase in usage?
- To what extent do rewards and loyalty programs influence purchases?
- How do attitudes and behaviours vary by generation?
Click here to read more via the CEW Inc website – you will need to log in first.