We are delighted to announce the first-ever UK in-person Amazon x CEW Beauty Summit. Please join us for a morning of networking, engagement and discussion to address the evolving beauty landscape, held at Amazon’s Photography Studio in London.
The summit will be held in partnership by Amazon Retail, Amazon Advertising and CEW, running from 9:30am – 2pm. Attendees will leave with a deeper understanding of how Amazon plays a pivotal role in beauty shoppers’ daily lives, and the Amazon Ads solutions they can leverage to grow their audience.
The main agenda will run from 10am-12pm, including:
- Kantar Insight: the Skincare Path to Purchase and Gen Z Purchasing Behaviours
- US Amazon Advertising: Full-funnel Advertising showcase, focused on US Skincare
- Interacting with Beauty Shoppers on Twitch: Q&A with the Global Agency Development Lead and a top Twitch influencer to help our customers better understand how beauty shows up on Twitch
- Influencer Program and Partnerships: our Influencer Team will give a look into our Influencer partnerships and the 2023 Influencer Summit
- CEW x Amazon Most Loved Award: Sallie Berkerey will give an introduction to Amazon Beauty’s role with CEW, before introducing Aviva Fernandes, Marketing Director at Olaplex to discuss their recent success in the inaugural Amazon Most Loved award!
- Amazon Beauty forward looking plans: Huw Govier, the Category Lead for Amazon Beauty in the UK will share what he sees the future looks like for Beauty at Amazon.
Following the main content there will be an opportunity to tour the Studio from 12-12:30pm before closing with networking over a light lunch. Amazon’s London Fashion photo studio is located in Hoxton, the creative centre of London. Built in the arches underneath Hoxton Overground Train Station, the building dates backs to the 1850’s with original features still visible today. At 14,020 square metres and outfitted with over 20 photo bays and 1 editorial suite at 360 square metres, the London studio is one of many Amazon photo studios globally. The depth of professional talent is what powers this studio and Amazon forward. Our creative contributors collaborate to produce world class Fashion and Product images for Amazon.co.uk and its subsidiaries that serves millions of customers all over the world.
Date: Thursday 12th October
Time: 9:30am – 2pm
If you would like to attend this event please fill out this short form by Friday 15th September. Please note that due to limited availability a member of the CEW team will inform you whether you have secured a space by email. This event is for CEW members only. For any event enquiries please contact [email protected].