With over 65% of women feeling uncomfortable about discussing health related issues at work, we know that reproductive health conditions have a significant impact on workplace wellbeing and productivity, especially with the stigma around discussing women’s health issues.
To address this, The Eve Appeal – in partnership with the Department of Health and Social Care – has developed a groundbreaking programme on gynaecological health for small and medium-sized enterprises in London. Every Woman Promise is all about improving the health chances for your employees, creating a positive working environment, and removing the stigma around gynae health issues.
This programme – which is fully subsidised by the DHSC until 2025 – offers tools and knowledge for handling conversations on women’s health at work, along with resources for employees. Benefits of the programme include an in-person or online Lunch and Learn session, ongoing support and access to educational resources. By raising awareness of the support available, we can empower women to take control of their health and wellness, which will have a lasting positive impact on your business.
How does the Every Woman Promise benefit your employees?
- Enabling employees to manage their health proactively and seek help when needed
- Encouraging employees to attend crucial health appointments
- Educating your staff on gynae health and cancers
- Normalising talking about gynae health, removing taboos and fostering an environment where openness replaces embarrassment.
What do you receive as an Every Women Promise partner?
- An informative and interactive talk delivered by one of Team Eve, sharing key gynaecological health information with your staff
- Signposting to our free, confidential nurse-led information service, Ask Eve.
- A comprehensive library of resources and guidelines to facilitate conversations about women’s health in the workplace
- Recognition as a partner of the Every Woman Promise
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Every Woman Promise team.
Should you wish to discuss joining Every Woman Promise programme, please click the link below and a member of the team will reach out to schedule a 10-minute presentation about the programme and more on the benefits.
Caroline Neville MBE President CEW UK, says: “CEW is the leading organisation for women working in the beauty industry in the UK with over 1000 members. We have supported The Eve Appeal since 2010 because their vision was simple: a future where fewer women develop and more women survive gynaecological cancers. With the launch of the Every Woman Promise, which places a greater emphasis on awareness of gynaecological health issues, we are seeing support for not only the female workforce but for employers too. This is a huge step forward.”