This week Launchmetrics have shared their Top 700 Performers insights report, which they exclusively presented for some CEW members back in January.
It comes as no surprise to say that S2 2022 was a difficult time globally. But what may be of surprise, however, is that despite challenges, the beauty industry continued to dominate the consumer market, and many brands experienced significant year-on-year growth.
Do you know where your brand sits within the beauty industry and where you rank against your competitors? Have you got a clear strategic overview of the latest trends, most successful social media platforms, and most impactful Voices driving beauty brand success?
Providing you with clear data insights into the key industry trends, biggest winners, and best brand practices of S2 2022, this expert beauty report from Launchmetrics will improve your strategic view of the global beauty industry and provide you with an exact answer to where your brand fits within the market.
Beauty Insights Top 700 Performers:
- Understand the regions and Voices that are the key to success for brands in the beauty industry, by MIV®
- The social media platforms driving the biggest MIV® and which ones are experiencing the biggest growth.
- The type of content which resonates best with beauty audiences, by Voice and platform.
- The Top 10 beauty brands, by MIV
- The Top beauty enterprises, by MIV
- The Top 10 winners, by Y-o-Y growth in MIV