April was the first full month that many countries practiced social distancing measures, and while we got a taste of how these restrictions impacted social media in late March, we remain committed to reporting the ongoing effects that COVID-19 has on the influencer marketing space. This month, we updated our research to reflect April as well, and included an additional content topic analysis to understand how often influencers are using various keywords directly related to, and tangentially related to, COVID-19 and its impact on everyday life.
To better understand how a full month of stay-at-home orders impacted influencer marketing, Tribe Dynamics used extensive influencer data to investigate:
- How influencer posting habits changed in April across YouTube and Instagram
- How audience engagement rates for influencer content evolved throughout the month
- What topics saw an increase in influencer conversation due to COVID-19
Additionally, this report contains the regular Tribe Top 10 features, including:
- The top 10 cosmetics, skincare, haircare, luxury fashion, and apparel brands in the U.S. by Earned Media Value
- The top 10 beauty brands in the U.K. and France by Earned Media Value
- Influencer community stats for all top 10 brands across vertical and markets
- Insights into how brands in the above verticals continued to spark engagement and enthusiasm from influencers despite the new consumer marketing landscape.”
Click here to view the report.
Visit TribeDynamics.com for full access to the reports.