This month recruitment agency 24 Seven released their 2021 UK Compensation & Benefits Job Market Report.
“In our latest job market pulse report, 24 Seven surveyed over 500 professionals to assess the impact the pandemic has had on compensation and benefits. With only 23% of employees satisfied with their compensation and only 36% happy in their jobs, we expect to see talent making moves in the year ahead.”
The report includes:
• Compensation Insights
• Perks & Benefits Insights
• Most Commonly Offered Perks & Benefits
• Most Valued Perks & Benefits
• Employee Workplace Expectations
• Salary Guide
• Only 1/3 of companies raised salaries last year and 1/3 of employees expect to see their compensation increase in the coming year
• 29% of employers added benefits and perks in the past year, and 46% of employees are satisfied with benefits offered
• With only 23% of employees satisfied with their compensation and only 36% happy in their jobs, we expect to see talent making moves in the year ahead
To download the full report please click here.