Pride Month takes place every June as an annual celebration of LGBTQ+ communities across the world, recognising the period of time in which the Stonewall protests helped champion gay rights back in 1969. Unfortunately, with the parades cancelled this year due to COVID-19, brands are finding other ways to help us support the community by creating limited edition products.
Below is a list of some of our favourite products celebrating Pride, all supported by charitable pledges.
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty, Enamored (With Pride)
2. Face Halo, Love is Love
3. Herbivore, Prism Pride Kit
4. Batiste, Love is Love Dry Shampoo
5. Morphe, Free To Be Collection
6. Vaseline, Pride Aloe Lip Therapy
7. Revolution, Spirit of Pride Palette
8. Kiehl’s, Just Like Us Ultra Facial Cream
9. M·A·C Cosmetics, Viva Glam Lipstick
10. Simple, Biodegradable Pride Cleansing Wipes