Today’s beauty consumers are looking for a high level of online interaction with brands and retailers. With the Covid-19 pandemic having given rise to concerns around hygiene, we are seeing more beauty brands embrace new technologies such as AI, AR and VR to engage with consumers online and offer them a more personalized beauty shopping experience.
This free report is brought to you by a partnership between Coresight Research and CEW Inc. The insights highlight how technology is transforming the beauty industry and highlight the implications of its adoption for brands and retailers.
• What’s the Story?
• Why It Matters
• Technology in the Beauty Industry: In Detail
• Virtual Product Testing: Increase Consumer Engagement and Conversion Rate
• AI and Personalization: Provide Customized Beauty Solutions
• Virtual Stores and Events: Make the Shopping Experience More Immersive
• What We Think
• Implications for Brands/Retailers
Download your copy of the full report here.