DCYPHER is the world’s first mixed-to-measure colour cosmetics brand, setting a new standard for innovation in the digital age – directly answering critical challenges facing the beauty industry, with a focus on inclusivity and sustainability and disrupting the makeup landscape by providing every individual with a truly personalised makeup experience.
Two years in development, DCYPHER have launched 100% Custom Concealer, the first product from the brand since they launched in 2021 – adding to their existing base product line up of bespoke Custom Foundation and Coverage Drops.
Like all DCYPHER products, Custom Concealer is custom-made for each customer to replicate the exact shade of their skin tone using advanced, patent-pending AI technology, which has been created by the brand’s founders – a Bio-Scientist and Consumer Scientist.
Customers can choose a concealer in their exact skin tone or one shade lighter for a brightening effect. Added ingredients hyaluronic acid and plant-based glycerine ensure a comfortable and flawless finish, whilst the flexible doe-foot wand delivers precise application.
The launch comes following last week’s award win of the prestigious CEW Digital Innovation Award, sponsored by Google, which celebrates DCYPHER’s future-thinking approach.
- Unlimited Number of Shades Available
- Order in Your Exact Shade or One Shade Lighter for Brightening
- Lightweight, Creamy Formula with Added Hydrating Ingredients
- Unique, Flexible Doe-Foot Applicator
- DCYPHER has no shade range. Every shade is made from scratch for each customer.
- DCYPHER uses patent-pending AI in all stages of the order and production process to create a 100% bespoke shade, created sustainably and shipped from the UK in a matter of days
- DCYPHER has created 15,000 unique shades to date, with an endless possibility of shades
- DCYPHER’s approach minimises cosmetic waste with no stock in warehouses (traditionally, 20-40% of beauty products are wasted before even being sold)
- On the rare occasion that the customer is not happy with their shade or formula, DCYPHER will re-make the product free of charge