In this 30 minute webinar you'll hear the results from four months of surveys of employees and managers about the pandemic workplace. How can team leaders and companies successfully guide employees during this time of great ambiguity and a constantly changing global health crisis?
This webinar will cover:
- The seemingly overnight transition to remote work
- Pivots companies have made to survive and thrive in the COVID-era
- Attitudes, behaviours, rewards, and challenges of working from home
- Return to the workplace expectations and anxiety
- The rising importance of employee emotional wellness & mental health selfcare
If you were unable to attend this session, you can rewatch it here.