This week No7, ‘the nation’s number one skincare brand,’ announced the launch of its new website No7Beauty.co.uk.
“The launch of No7beauty.co.uk marks a significant step in the No7 ambition to provide more personalised experiences for customers. As well as offering the full No7 product range, the site will be home to a wide range of tools and information for beauty fans, including:
• Multimedia educational videos and tutorials
• Virtual consultations with knowledgeable and experienced No7 Beauty Advisors
• Opportunities to personalise the shopping experience to everyone’s individual needs, including beauty diagnostic solution, Revieve, an artificial intelligence skincare advisor offering real-time analysis of selfies to provide tailored product recommendations
• A content hub, featuring in-depth skincare and cosmetics advice
• A wealth of information on the brand’s long-standing commitment to supporting women, including its partnership with Macmillan Cancer Care and the No7 #UnstoppableTogether campaign, including the No7 x AllBright Academy, a series of free career tools and resources to support women in their working lives
Born in 1935, No7 is now available in over 20,000 stores worldwide. It is renowned for pioneering premium, affordable skincare with proven benefits. In the UK, No7 is synonymous with Boots, the leading beauty retailer on the high street, making this an exciting chapter in the iconic brand’s history. Boots and Boots.com will continue to stock the full No7 range of products and provide customers with exclusive promotions and loyalty rewards through its Boots Advantage Card programme.”
Katie Swift, UK marketing director, No7, comments: “We are thrilled to be launching No7beauty.co.uk which will allow us to better meet the diverse needs of consumers who are looking for greater connectivity with brands and are more engaged and informed about beauty than ever before. As the UK’s number one skincare brand, there are millions of women who already love our products and benefit from the services and advice we offer; our new website will make both even more accessible.”
First time shoppers will receive 25% off on all products on the website for the first two weeks of launch.