Website Veblen International
Veblen are working with a ground-breaking lifestyle brand to appoint a Chief Financial Officer into their business based in London. This is a key role within the business, reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for managing the businesses finances with the aim of huge financial growth as well as producing in depth reports for analysis to present to senior team members. The role requires a background in the D2C sector in a leading finance position as well as experience scaling a business from £50m T/O +. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in a values led, entrepreneurial culture.
Location: London with WFH flexibility
· Manage the businesses finances with the aim of huge financial growth
· Support the business with potential challenges during scale up
· Produce in depth reports for analysis to present to senior team members
· Always keep in mind company environmental and social goals
· D2C sector in a leading finance position
· Experience scaling a business from £50m T/O +.
· Outstanding individual that wants to work with a business passionate about the planet
· Qualified (ACA CIMA ACCA), with a proves success of leading high performing teams
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.