Website Veblen International
We are working alongside a global fragrance and cosmetics brand to appoint an International Area Manager into their team based in North London. You will be responsible for driving and monitoring sales, effectively managing key accounts and supporting the finance process. This role is suitable for an individual with a passion for all things beauty and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Location: North London
· Oversee and manage distributorsaccounts in your region, ensuring you obtain great, professional working relationships – including proactive visits.
· Accurately update the internal system with customer information
· Assess and negotiate distributors’ structures supporting our brands
· Work with distributors on the commercial and marketing strategy to develop the brands – in line with brands guidelines
· Work with distributors on joint business plans for key accounts across markets
· Track and analyse the performance of distributors using our reporting system
· Determine the A&P budget per market and conduct annual audits of distributors A&P accounts
· Define and monitor sales budget by market / account and brand – ensure the budget is inline with the brands policies
· Review and oversee marketing/launch plans with wider teams and support organisation of marketing and promotional plans with distributors.
· Provide brand equity guidelines to ensure a strong In Store presence
· Oversee and negotiate trading and selling conditions
· Negotiate and monitor A&P Accounts
· Find and agree improvements for Space, Visibility and Location in the accounts
· Manage annual P&L by market/account to achieve targets
· Lead monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and sales projections
· Manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
· Relevant Degree in Marketing/Business
· Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
· Distributor & Account Management experience
· Commercially aware with strong negotiation skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.