Website TMR Group
Operations and Supply Chain Manager
London – 3 Days in the office
Up to £55,000 + Bonus
A striving and growing beauty brand specialising in skincare direct to consumer that has a strong social media presence and is due to scale up rapidly due to investment. The business is driven on providing a luxury and affordable product to their consumers and is backed with a well-established team that are experts within the industry.
What will you do?
· Develop supply chain strategies to reduce cost and improve efficiency overall
· Manage the end-to-end operations and relationships with 3PL partners
· Monitor demand forecasts and production to ensure stock availability
· Liaise with manufacturer and suppliers to ensure OTIF targets are met
· Manage order fulfilment and delivery of NPD
· Work alongside senior management in implementation of new systems
· Regularly assess 3PLs and suppliers to ensure service levels are met as agreed
· Take a lead in developing 3PL relationships globally as the brand expands
What do you need?
· Hands on operations and supply chain experience within a SME beauty brand is essential
· Experience with managing the implementation of new systems
· Previously managed 3PL and supplier relationships
· Proactive and possess strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Passion for working within the beauty industry
What’s on offer?
· Hybrid working – 2 days from home including a Friday
· 10% company performance related bonus
· 25 days annual leave + BH
· Product allowance and family/friend’s discount
· Weekly and monthly team events
Job ID: 7380
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.